Freight Shipping To Russia
Cargo Australia Pty.Ltd, international freight forwarder in Australia has developed a network of partners and in the former Soviet Union and has the ability to handle from simple to complex logistics services.
Shipping to Russia
Cargo Australia Pty Ltd is a team of specialists with over 15 years experience in the international freight shipping industry that offers ocean and airfreight services, in both import and export, to and from Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and neighboring countries. We are sure you will find our services for this region is very cost effective.
We keep our overheads as low as possible so that, we could pass those savings to the shippers. Compare our rates. Why pay humongous charges to any freight company when shipping goods overseas as we offer:
- Genuine professional advise
- Weekly sea-freight services to Russia via Singapore
- Daily airfreight Services
- Low-cost freight services
Population in Russia: 163 million (approx.)
Population is Australia : 25 million (approx.)
Major Russian seaports we service:
(1) The Port of St. Petersburg – Russia’s biggest seaport – Located in Baltic Sea
(2) The Port of Novorossiysk – Located in the Black sea
(3) The Port of Vladivostok – One of the largest ports on Russia’s Pacific coast
(4) The Port of Kaliningrad – closest Russian port to Mainland Europe, sandwiched between Poland and Lithuania on the Baltic coast.
(5) The Port of Vostochny – Located beyond the Arctic Circle
The largest airports of Russia receiving international flights and we handle cargo to:
- Sheremetyevo (Moscow, VKO, UUWW)- Located approx.. 30 km out of Moscow
- Domodedovo (Moscow, DME, UUDD) – Located approx.. 42 km out of Moscow
- Vnukovo (Moscow, SVO, UUEE) – Located approx.. 28 km out of Moscow
- Pulkovo (St.Petersburg, LED, ULLI)
- Koltsovo (Yekaterinburg SVX, USSS)
- Tolmachevo (Novosibirsk OVB, UNNT)
- Yemelyanovo (Krasnoyarsk, KJA, UNKL)
- Novy (Khabarovsk, KHV, UHHH)
- Pashkovsky (Krasnodar KRR, URKK)
- Ufa (Ufa UFA, UWUU)
- Sochi (Sochi, AER, URSS)
We handle sea freight from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart and Darwin
- Personal effects shipping
- Commercial freight – Hides, skins, vehicles, food items, petroleum-related products, wood, and related products and wine just to name a few
- Oversized cargo such as heavy machinery, spare parts
- Weekly Less than container (LCL shipping/pallet shipping) service
- Hazardous Cargo
Other services we provide:
- Transit insurance
- Door to door delivery
When shipping a container to Russia, we offer:
Open Top Containers
Tanks – Liquid transport
Special purpose containers
Insulated or thermal containers
Labeling and marking
All items sold in Russia must incorporate pertinent data about the item and mass shipments contain fundamental data that is written in the Russian language. The merchandise ought to be safely stuffed and it is vital to consider the particulars of the Russian market, including its regularly extraordinary climatic conditions and unpleasant taking care of on streets, railroads, and ports.
External compartments should bear the contact number, Proctor’s and port imprint and be numbered agreeing with pressing rundown. Precise documentation is crucial in Russia. Inability to conform to the documentation determined by your merchant/client can prompt extensive deferrals and extra cost.
Tariffs and duty rates are constantly revised and are subject to change without notice. If you are an exporter we strongly recommend you reconfirm these prior to shipping to Russia.
The anomalies and unique challenges of the region present us with an opportunity to demonstrate our “practical” and experience of Russian freight services.
Email us today to find out the type and the scale of businesses that rely on Cargo Australia Pty.Ltd to handle their Russian freight.
Fill out the form to have an expert give you custom quotes or Call us at (02) 96080144
Enter the Postal Code